1)ONE OF YOUR SCARS. HOW DID YOU GET IT?The only really scar visible to others is on my leg, from when I tried to shave for the first time and slid the razor down the side of my knee. I think I was eleven, Of course, I do have my c-section scar which shall remain hidden forever.
2) WHAT IS ON THE WALLS OF YOUR BEDROOM? Nothing
3) WHAT DOES YOUR MOBILE PHONE LOOK LIKE?It's a purple Blackberry and it’s worth less than the $30 we paid for it.
4) WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?70s and piano instrumentals
5) DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
5:45 a.m. My poor mother. What a night she must have had.
6) WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
My children’s success and happiness
7) WHO DO YOU MISS? My children
8) IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU OR HAS A CRUSH ON YOU?
I hope in love.
9) WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU KISSED?
10) WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME?Ann, but I changed it to my maiden name.
11) THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED?
Right now I’m thinking Everwood. I didn’t want it to end. MASH is a close second.
12) THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO?My wife.
13) DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?No
14) THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?No one MAKES me cry.
15) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE/PERFUME?Tou se Moi (sp?)
16) WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?Green eyes. Hair color will make no difference.
17) WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY?
18) COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
19) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
20) IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A shrimp fire cracker roll from H.E.B.
21) WHO IS THE LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU MAD?
Probably a student
22) DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
23) WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT THAT YOU REMEMBER SOMEONE GIVING YOU?I remember getting my first record album. It was a Partridge Family album I received on my birthday in fourth grade.
24) DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
25) ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
26) FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Gloria Vanderbilt jeans
27) WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR?
28) WHAT COLOR IS IT?
29) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF EXERCISE?
30) WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Not if I could help it.
31) WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Show them affection, let them know they mean the world to you.
32) WRITE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED
33) BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
34) WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL THE MOST OFTEN?
35) WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
36) HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE COUNTRY? WHERE DID YOU GO? WHAT PLACE DID YOU LIKE BEST?
Canada and Mexico. Cozumel is wonderful. Canada was beautiful.
37) YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Right now, food.
38) FRIES/CHIPS, RICE OR BEANS?
Fries and rice
39) FIRST JOB?
I worked at the Nut Hut in the middle of a mall. Lots of crank calls.
40) EVER PRANK CALLED SOMEONE?
Yes, and got caught, too. Also, two older girls somehow got a hold of David Hennessy’s phone number (from Dark Shadows) and got me to dial the phone. It was long distance, to California, of course. They got in trouble; I didn’t. I was about seven or eight at the time.
41) WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS?
Changing an A/C filter and starting laundry
42) IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
43) WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS MEME?
Because my life is boring and I don’t have anything else to blog about.
44) WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ON THE MOST?
My hair or nails.
45) WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
46) WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
47) HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
The two I have
48) WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My maternal grandmother
49) WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE?
50) DO YOU WISH ON STARS?Not anymore. It doesn't work.
51) WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Wheat Thin Fire Roasted Tomato Stix
52) DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
If I take my time, yes.
53) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Salami, but I never eat it.
54) ANY BAD HABITS?
There are too many to name.
55) WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
56) IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
57) HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET THAT YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
I’m sure I have, yes.
58) DO LOOKS MATTER?
59) YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?Not in healthy ways.
60) WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
I don’t have one right now.
61) Do you trust others easily?
62) What was your favorite toy as a child?
I really liked my roller skates and my softball pitchback.
63) How many numbers are in your mobile phone?
.64) Do you use sarcasm?
Yes, and it gets me in trouble.
65) Do you know anyone famous?
No, I used to know Kenny Roger’s oldest sister, but she went with the ex.
66)Have you ever been in a mosh pit?No.
67) What do you look for in a place to live?
A doggy door
68) What are your nicknames?
69) How many hats do you own? What is your hat size?I have around seven. One size fits all.
70) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
71) Were you upset about Steve Irwin dying?
Yes, but surprisingly had never watched him. I was a more of a Jack Hanna fan.
72) What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint Chocolate Chip or Chocolate Peanut Butter
73)Are you lazy?
74) What are your favorite songs at the moment?
75) What is your favorite band?
Sugarland or Rascal Flatts
76) How many wisdom teeth do you have?
Mine have never come in.
77) Do you want to go anywhere special this year?
The new Galveston Pleasure Pier, the new section of Schlitterbaun in New Braunfels.
78) What are you listening to right now?
MASH in the background
79) Last thing you ate?
Didn’t I already answer that question?
80) Last person you talked to on the phone?
81) What is the first thing that you notice about yourself in the morning?
My hair sticking up.
82) Favorite thought provoking song?
I Loved You Before I Met You
83) Favorite two things to hate?
Traffic and the alarm clock
84) Favorite Drink?
Diet Cherry Coke
85) Favorite Zodiac sign?
86) Sports you like to watch?
Football, hockey, baseball
87) What is your hair color?brown with blonde highlights at the moment
88) Eye color?Hazel
89) Do you wear glasses?
91) Favorite month?
92) Do you like sushi?
I like sashimi. It’s cooked.
93) Last thing you watched on television?
94) Favorite day of the year?
No day in particular
95) Are you too shy to ask someone out?
96) Summer or Winter?
97) Kisses or hugs?
Both, I guess.
98) Relationships or One night stands?Relationships.
99) Who is your favorite celebrity?
Don’t really have a favorite.1
00) Books you'd like to see turned into a film?
“Can’t Wait to Get to Heaven”