Sunday, October 4, 2009

J's Birthday Party

I still have not figured out how to move pictures around on this blog. They all end up in one lump, and I am typing on the upper right-hand side of the window. When I click and drag, there is nowhere to drag them to because the window is small and I can't click the down arrow at the same time.
So.... here are some photos in random order of J's party.
I am thinking of closing this blog, so if there are some old photos you want, you ought to grab them now.








2 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

Great photos!

I'm sorry to hear you are thinking of closing your blog.

Karen said...

I've thought about closing my blog a few times, but I just take a breather and come back. I'm always glad that I didn't then, you know? Maybe if you just take a breather... I'm with LL Cool Joe - stick around!