1. Wake her up on a Sunday morning with hugs and kisses.
2. Encourage her to play hookey.
3. Make love with her all morning and hold her while she sleeps afterwards.
4. Go to the grocery store for her.
5. Bring back comfort foods (roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob) that are definitely not on her diet.
6. Wash the dishes after lunch.
7. Cuddle on the couch and then present her with two chocolate covered glazed donuts; again, not on her diet but you don’t care if she gains a few pounds.
8. Take an afternoon nap with her, again, holding her in your arms.
9. Give her a hickey on her neck, making her feel like a giddy high school student.
10. Make her a pizza for dinner, again, not on her diet. You can see her belly literally growing right in front of you now, but it just means there’s more for you to jiggle with your hand.
11. Present her with a cold piece of chocolate cake with chocolate icing (no need to repeat the diet thing) while she watches the finale of the Celebrity Apprentice.
12. Wash the dinner dishes.
13. Tell her you think the book she is writing is worth working on.
14. Hold her in your arms, talking in her ear about how the two of you met, how you fell in love with her at first sight, and how you adore her, until she falls into a blissful sleep.
Thank you, J, for a wonderful Sunday I will NEVER forget! I felt like a queen! I love you!