1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
In the Texas Hill Country on a river
2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING?
Jeans and a T-shirt
3. THE LAST CDs YOU BOUGHT?
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
Dehydrator. Don't have one at the moment.
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
The guitar. I used to be pretty good at it.
7. FAVORITE COLOUR?
8. WHICH VEHICLE DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR, MOTORCYCLE, OR SUV?
Sports car or motorcycle, of which I have had neither. I drive a Saturn Vue.
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE?
10. FAVORITE CHILDREN’S BOOK?
The Sun Shone Down on the Elephant. My mom bought it at some discount store. I would love to get a copy of it. I remember that To Think That You Saw It On Mulberry Street used to stress me out.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON
Fall, from mid-October to mid-November. Hey, we’re almost there!
12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
Never got one. Petrified of needles for any reason.
13. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
To be invisible.
14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
I took juggling lessons in clown school. Failed it big time.
15. ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
My paternal grandfather, to tell him I’m sorry for not making him feel special.
16. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
A shoe keeper full of shoes we don’t wear.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Friday, when the work week is over.
18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hamburger, hands down.
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
At home, shrimp scampi or broccoli cheese soup. Out to eat, Mexican food with a good margarita.
20. DESCRIBE YOUR PJS.
One of J’s nightshirts – Underdog or Sponge Bob
21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST?
Eggs and grits.
22. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER
In high school band
23. SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THAT YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE.
Take an Alaskan cruise or go to New York City