1. How did you get this job? J knew the person who was leaving, and they needed to fill her spot.
2. What is the most interesting thing about your job? I am learning a little bit about the law. When I get a chance, I like to take a peak at some of the cases. Man, people will sue others over the stupidest things!
3. What is the stupidest thing you have to do on the job? Stack the magazines in three perfect stacks on the coffee table
4. What is the most boring thing you do on the job? Stand at the water cooler and fill the water pitchers
5. What has been your klutziest moment on this job? Running into my bottom drawer when it is open. My right leg and foot are bruised from doing this over and over.
6. Do you use scissors on your job? Yes.
7. Do you travel for your job? If so, how many miles per week/month? No, but it would be nice to get out of the office once in awhile.
8. How much weight do you have to lift? No more than 20 lbs
9. Do you listen to music on the job? If so, what kind? Contemporary Christian with my boss's NPR in the background
10. What do your co-workers think of you? That I am a dumb blonde
11. Do you handle money on the job? Yes, checks only, please.
12. Are you the big boss on the job, or do you want to be? No. No. I have been a boss before. It does not suit my personality.
13. Do you shake hands on the job. Yes, and I use LOTS of hand sanitizer.
(If your answer is "yes" to the above question, be careful. It's swine flu time!)