Sunday, September 5, 2010

Good News!

J and I are going to go see my parents tomorrow! They said we could come! I don't think they have seen J in about 16 years. We got a free cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory, so we are going to take some of it up there after lunch to break the ice. Wish us luck, please!

Below are pictures of the girls from this weekend. K17 (at bottom) was telling me about a boy she knows - let's call him "Lester." She said that he never goes anywhere fun because he goes to church three or four times a week. She said she didn't like the reason he was going so much - are you ready for it? - because he is bisexual and he thinks if he goes to church so much he will be cured. Now who does that sound like? LOL

Have a great weekend, and remember to stop by my new OCD blog, Around and Around.




2 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

That is great news! Good luck!

I love the Cheesecake Factory!

RiverPoet said...

Oh my goodness. That poor kid. See if you can slip him a copy of Mel White's book "Stranger at the Gate". It might just save his life.

I hope the visit went well!

Peace - D