Thursday, December 2, 2010


Saturday night we are having a party. Our guests are bringing Toys for Tots donations. I am so excited!! I love having people over. Okay, well, I should say that I love it when it's over. I spend the whole time beforehand worrying and worrying: will the food be good, will we have enough, will the a/c keep everyone cool, blah, blah, blah.

As usual, we are putting things off til the very end. For those of you who are curious, no, we haven't hung the pictures yet! LOL

I have some errands to do Saturday morning and chickens and a vegetable to cook. I feel guilty for watching the Texans game and The Apprentice tonight. Once we get things done "tomorrow night", we will sit down and watch some Everwood Season 2.

It will work out fine, I know. It always does. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Doris, I wish you could be here! We would have a blast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to go on a bike run every year for Toys for Tots - it's a great organization.

Have a blast at your party!

Riverpoet said...

I wish I'd been there, too! I could use a good party. :-)

Love D