Friday, April 15, 2011

"E" is for Endless Love


We have several "songs" but none of them hold a candle to this song by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross. It was song that I walked down the aisle to on March 1, 2009, to find you waiting for me at the front of the chapel. It is the title of this blog. It is the description of our love.


My love,

There's only you in my life

The only thing that's right

My first love,

You're every breath that I take

You're every step I make

And I (I-I-I-I-I)

I want to share

All my love with you

No one else will do...

And your eyes

Your eyes, your eyes

They tell me how much you care

Ooh yes, you will always be

My endless love


Two hearts,

Two hearts that beat as one

Our lives have just begun

Forever(Ohhhhhh)

I'll hold you close in my armsI

can't resist your charms

And love

Oh, love

I'll be a fool

For you,

I'm sure

You know I don't mind

Oh, you know I don't mind

'Cause you,

You mean the world to me

OhI know I knowI've found in you

My endless love


Oooh, and love

Oh, love

I'll be that fool

For you,

I'm sure

You know I don't mind

Oh you know-I don't mind

And, YES

You'll be the only one

'Cause NO one can deny

This love I have inside

And I'll give it all to you

My love

My love, my love

My endless love

No comments: