Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Some Goals

I have some goals for the next month or so. Of course, one is to continue working on the weight loss. I need to be more diligent in the "moving around" catagory. I am spending too much time sitting down. Continue job hunting. Also, I want to finish my current editing of my novel and add the new ending. My newest goal is to write an outline for my next book. I have my trusty purple, 70-sheet, one-subject notebook. I have made headings every ten pages. Now all I have to do is start the process. Next to editing, the outlining process is always my hardest part. If any of you have ideas to help make it less painful, please let me know.

1 comment:

This Mom said...

I don't have any ideas for your outlining, sorry. But do want to wish you luck. I need to "get moving" as well and even though I'm sure that simply doing that would do wonders for me, I'm just having a hard time getting motivated. So good luck on that as well!