Saturday, August 7, 2010

Screwed Up

Okay, I had been on Weight Watchers about 10 days and had lost 6 lbs. Yay for me! But then last night I told J, "I want some tequila!" It had been a looong day, my brain was fried. So not only did we go out and I had two margaritas, I had two fajitas, charro beans, and sopapillas for dessert! Ugh!

So it's back on the diet horse today. You really do have to get back on RIGHT AWAY or you fall back into the same junk food routine, at least I do! Besides, I keep telling myself, if you don't cheat once in awhile you are denying yourself foods you love and that's not right. I have to be realistic about this. I am going to cheat once in awhile. If I don't, I will lose my sanity!

J is out of town today; miss her so much. Tonight I am going to a melodrama and throw popcorn at the villain. Tomorrow, J and I plan to go see Despicable Me in 3D. Can't wait!

No comments: