Thursday, November 26, 2009

Christmas Tree


Tonight Jand I put up our first Christmas tree since being back together. I told her something tonight I'm not sure she knew before - I haven't decorated a tree since I was a kid. I couldn't. I have a major phobia over Christmas trees, have since childhood. I had a traumatic experience near one. I can't go into places like Hobby Lobby or anything once their trees are up.
But because I love J so much, it was not as difficult to do as I thought it would be. Here you see the living room of our new place. I have hesitated to take photos because we don't have any of our pictures on the walls and still have some boxes laying around. But don't you love this room? To the right of the tree is a sliding glass door which takes you outside to a HUGE balcony. We can hear the church bells every quarter hour. Beautiful
You can also see an ornament on our tree. This photo was taken in a photo booth when we were about 17 or 18 years old. My goodness, how we have changed!
I am glad that Thanksgiving is over. We get to spend all day together tomorrow, most of Saturday, and all of Sunday together. Hopefully, we will be going back to church on Sunday. I miss it so much and want to make some friends there.
Thank you all for your kind comments over the past few weeks. Things are better here. My oldest daughter seemed more relaxed with me today, and on Saturday I am going to show her how to drive into Houston to where we live.
If you pray, please pray for K16, as she will be having an ultrasound on your stomach and pancreas this coming week and lotssss of bloodwork. She has quit her job because she keeps getting sick and her blood sugar keeps dropping. Her white blood count is also too high.








1 comment:

Abatevintage said...

I love the tree and way to go with getting over your phobia it is not an easy thing.


God bless

*®*´¯`•.¸¸.♫• Happy Thanksgiving Wishing your and yours a Happy Holiday ♫•.¸¸.•´¯`*®*
♥´¨)¸.+´¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.+´♥♥¸.+´
¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.+´♥ Heidi ♥)