Friday, November 13, 2009

Moving Tomorrow!

J picked up the keys at 3:30 and I met her out the new place around 5:00 p.m. Man, the place is like Fort Knox to get into! First, you have to have a remote or a code to get into the gate in the underground parking garage. Next, you have to have a key to get inside (the mail room) to get to the elevator. You have to know exactly where you are going because there are four mail rooms (sets of elevators.) Then you have to have a key to get into the condo. Plus, there is a lock and two dead bolts on the front door. I took photos of the place tonight empty, but left the dumb camera there so I can't post photos.

Tomorrow the movers come at 8:00 a.m. so I had better get off the computer and get some shuteye!

I love you, J! Thanks for taking this step with me! I know I really had to twist your arm to move uptown! Not. LOL

To our IRL friends, come visit anytime after Thanksgiving Day! Our anniversary is November 22nd, so I want to have J to myself that weekend!

1 comment:

This Mom said...

Have a great moving day!