Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Meme

1. What was your favorite subject in high school? Band
2. Do you watch reality shows? Which ones? Right now, The Amazing Race. Used to watch Apprentice when I had a business. Loved watching Survivor, but couldn't much because I worked on Thursday nights.
3. What's your favorite reality show of all time? The Survivor show where Richard Hatch won. Nothing has ever been able to top that.
4. Do you think reality shows are faked? No, but I think they only put the most controversial parts in and they sometimes set things up to create controversy in the first place.
5. What did you look like as a teenager? Ugly, very tall, very skinny, lots of acne. I was not popular.
6. Whose advice do you listen to? I'd like to think Jesus's.
7. How often are you sick? Not often this year. I think my resistance has been up because I am happier and more fulfilled than last year. Usually, I just have allergies.
8. Do you like or dislike change? I am more comfortable with a routine, but sometimes I wouldn't mind J and I spontaneously just packing up and leaving town for the day, not having a clue where we're going? And I think our big move next weekend will be a welcomed change. We have some pretty lousy memories here, but some good ones, as well.
9. How many times have you had a broken heart? Once.

No comments: