Sunday, November 29, 2009

Worthless News

I have so many books to read now. Usually, I am digging around trying to find something to read. Here is my list in order of reading material: Fannie Flagg - Can't Wait to Get to Heaven; Howie Mandel - Here's the Deal: Don't Touch Me; Lesbian Couples - not sure of the author's name; Reader's Digest December edition; Janet Evonovich's most recent number book - 15?

Hey, does anyone know how to take a slideshow and copy pictures from them individually? I was forwarded a slideshow that would make some AWESOME Wordless Wednesday photos, if I knew how to separate them. Or can you put a slide show on blogger?

Have a nice Sunday. I am worried that I am going to ruin ours with my OCD. I can't wait for another 4-day weekend. This one has been GREAT! (EXCEPT TODAY)

3 comments:

Abatevintage said...

.•:*¨¨*:•.I’m*¨¨Having a*¨¨*Giveaway .•:*¨¨*:•.
.•:*¨¨*:•.Stop*¨¨over and*¨¨*see me .•:*¨¨*:•.
-:¦:-H-:¦:-E-:¦:-I-:¦:-D-:¦:-I-:¦:-

GrumpyGranny said...

Hey! You should be able to right click on each individual photo in the slide show which will bring up a menu. One of the options should say "Save picture as". Click that and save the photo to your MyPictures folder on your computer (I am assuming you're using a PC), then you can play with the photo as you please.

Good luck!

GG

Anonymous said...

Uhmmm....?