Sunday, February 8, 2009

What Does Your Home Say About You?




Your Home Says That You Feel Settled and Calm



You don't come across as very intellectual or serious. You seem like a bit of a goofball.

Okay, I know I'm not super smart, but once I scored a 153 on my IQ test. On second thought, I am sometimes too serious and can appear to be a goofball if I am with the right person.





Your hygiene is passable, but you may be hiding some dirty secrets.

Well, the first part is an insult, and the second one -- don't we all?

You are a fairly domestic person. You can probably make a decent batch of home cooked cookies.

Yes, I can be domestic if I have time. Homemade cookies? Probably not. I could do it, but then I'd have to eat them, and that is so not going to happen. I am known for making wonderful homemade bread, though (like that is any better for me than cookies).

You are not a very nurturing person. You have enough trouble taking care of yourself.

Okay, this one really makes me mad. I feel that I am quite a nurturing person. I CAN take care of myself, but I prefer for someone to take care of me. Does that make me lazy? Probably, but more than anything, that makes me feel plain special. Again, I can nurture someone if it is the right person, but I am not going to spend my time nurturing you if you have an attitude problem.

You feel settled in your life. You have enough time to focus on little details.

Settled, no, but on my way. I am just now starting to focus on the little details. I doubt I will ever be able to tell you what the temperature of the day was (even though my cell phone tells me every morning) or what J was wearing when she left for work. BUT I can tell you what kind of mood she was in and if she kissed me goodbye.

You are a very self sufficient person. You can get along well without much help.

Hmmmm, not at this time, but I'm working on it. I hope there never comes a time when I am alone. See above regarding "nurturing."

Your friends see you as honest, humble, and responsible.

Yes, I would agree with this. I mean, how much more honest can one be than I was on October 10th? Humble and responsible, yes, I think so.


No comments: