Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday Meme

Got this one from L.L. Cool Joe. Thanks!

1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Pappasito’s for several reasons: 1. It was where we went on our first date back last year. 2. The Wave Margarita 3. J usually has a gift card so she doesn’t have to spend any money
Also, Fratelli’s. VERY romantic. GREAT memories.

2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Rice

3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Two babies

4. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A 20-lb bag of cat litter, and I don’t even own a cat.

5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No.

6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
The day of, yes. Before that, no.

7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
My last name to J’s last name. Still pondering when that will legally take place.

8. What’s your goal for the year?
To find a new job and to heal emotionally and finally connect with my daughters, for real.

9. Last person you hugged?
J

10. First place you went this morning?
To Sonic, of course!

11. Do you always answer your phone?
No.

12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Must be a wrong number. Although, I did send J a text from Florida at 4:00 a.m. her time.

13. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Light violet

14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
Something sexy

15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Both. Excited for what the future holds for me and J. Nervous because of the unknown.

16. Do you have any saved texts?
No.

17. Ever been in a car wreck?
Too many to remember

18. Do you have an accent?
Yes, I get teased by J for my country bumpkin accent.

19. What was the last song to make you cry?
The Way of Love sung by Cher and Hallelujah sung by k.d. lang at the Juno awards. Those songs get me every time.

20. What did you do last night?
Cuddled with J until I fell fast asleep in her arms.

21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yeah, the nights I tried to take my life. There is absolutely no reason why I should have survived the second time.

22. Current hate right now?
I hate no one, but I really do hate my OCD.

23. Met someone who changed your life?
I have met a lot of people who have changed my life. Most are not around anymore. But the most important one is – J!!!!

24. How did you bring in the New Year?
J and I drank pink champagne and watched T.V. and cuddled. With J I have found that I am DEFINITELY a cuddler. Lol

25. What song represents you?
Well, right now it is Barry White’s I’ve Got So Much to Give (see below post).

1 comment:

Maria said...

I don't know what my problem is. I have never liked Barry White. I think it is because everyone loves him so much...I am just stubborn.