Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wow!

Wow! You bloggers have been busy, and I've only read the ones I'm following! Went to housesit for V this morning while she was getting her a/c fixed. Fell asleep on her couch. The workers could have stolen her blind, and I would never have known it. Then I drove into H town and picked up J for lunch! We went to a cute Chinese restaurant, but the food didn't sit well for either one of us. We are pondering taking in a 2-yr-old chihuahua. I hadn't realized how much I miss my Dusti and being mommy to someone. Anyway, the woman said she has 3 or 4 interested parties, so if she's still available Saturday, we will go look at her. The lady who has her hasn't really worked with her too well on the housebreaking, which has me worried. If I go back to work soon, I won't have much time to housebreak her.

By the way, I have an interview on Friday morning! Please send prayers and good thoughts my way around 10:15 a.m. central time. I would really appreciate it.

**To Maria: Yes, regarding Barry White - either you love him or you hate him, and I personally cannot listen to him all the time.

No comments: