Saturday, May 23, 2009

Three names I go by:

1. B 2. Mom 3. Flipper

Three jobs you may not know I have had in my life:

1. Reader to a blind man
2. Legal transcriptionist (loved this job!)
3. ESL instructor to the Vietnamese (volunteer)

Three Places I have lived:

1. Huntingburg, Indiana
2. Houston, Texas
3. San Marcos, Texas

Three shows I watch:
1. Wife Swap
2. Amazing Race
3. Nancy Grace

Three places I have been:
1. Colorado
2. Yucatan
3. Las Vegas

Three people that e-mail me regularly:
1. My sister-in-law
2. Christianbook.com
3. Dead Celebrity Update (sad, isn't it?)

Three of my favorite foods:
1. mashed potatoes
2. Mexican (doesn't matter what it is)
3. fried mushrooms

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. 50 year wedding anniversary, although I may be bedridden
2. My daughters' weddings (if I'm invited)
3. Grandchildren, which I hope I will be allowed to help deliver

No comments: