Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday

Today first grader A said to me, "Look, my wrist is swollen." I asked, "Why is your wrist swollen, A?" He said, "Because I wore my watch too tight. My mom says that if the swelling doesn't go down I have to go to the doctor. I don't want to go to the doctor!" I asked, "Why don't you want to go to the doctor, A?" He replied, "I don't want him to cut my hand off!"

Here's another one from today, not funny at all, but I just love the way kids put things in such a precious way. First grader H told me that her papa (grandfather) went to the hospital and they took these spotty things out. Then they put him in a special fireplace and he turned into that stuff under logs (ashes).

J is not feeling well today. That makes me sad. I will let you know how she is feeling tomorrow.

No comments: