Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jude's Meme

I have seen this one on several blogs, but I am going to give the credit to Jude. I am pretty sure she started it.

1. Boxers, briefs, hipsters, bikinis or none? What do you wear?
bikinis or thongs

2. Last book you've read or are now reading?
James Patterson 2nd book of the Women’s Murder Club series

3. When did the realization hit you that you're a lesbian?
When I was 17 and J kissed me for the first time.

4. Give us some the details of your first lesbian sexual relationship.
We had known each other for awhile. She was a junior in high school; I was a senior. We couldn’t stand being away from one another, even during the school day. She’s says it was love at first sight for her at 15. I think I knew she had a crush on me and flirting with her brought me such joy. One thing led to another. Neither of us had a clue as to what we were doing. Most of the time our clothes stayed on. LOL

5. Rate your sensitivity level from 1 (low) to 5 (high) for your hurtful feelings.
I am a 5 plus. I get my feelings hurt VERY EASILY. I don’t like to be teased at all. I think this goes back to being teased so much when I was a kid. I think it is wrong if you feel that you have to tease someone just to get a laugh. Tell a joke or make a funny face instead.

6. Name the farthest place you've traveled to from home.
Cancun, Mexico

7. Ever get caught "doing it"? Or explain the most embarrassing if you've had many.
Almost caught. J and I were in the shower at my parents’ house, and the doorbell kept ringing. Glad I finally got out and answered it. It was my grandparents. They had a key, and if I had not opened the door, they probably would have let themselves in because my car was there.

8. What is your biggest accomplishment? Name only one.
Having children. Oh, that’s two. Oh, well, there is no way I could leave either of them out. I had the youngest so that the oldest would have a sibling. I thought, How can I love another baby this much? Turns out you can.

9. What is your major weakness?
Sonic

10. Do you normally keep your ex's as friends?
No. I find something strange about that. I guess if the ex relationship was not very long lasting or deep, then it would be okay, like if you thought you were into each other romantically, but after a couple of months figured out you were not. But if you were in that ex relationship for a long time, then there had to be some MAJOR feelings there to keep you there, and it is my opinion that feelings like that never go away completely. If that is the case, I think it is disrespectful to the other person you are in a relationship with now, and to just stay away from that other person. (Go ahead and flame me.)

11. Have you gotten your heart broken more or have you broken more hearts?
Have definitely gotten my heart broken more

12. Ever cause any divorces? (straight or gay but your parents don't count)
Yes, my recent divorce

13. Ever participate in a ménage de trios (three some)?
No, and am not interested in one. Sex to me is about love, not sex. (Go ahead. Flame me again.)

14. Are you a boobs, butt or legs woman?
I am really not into looks so much; am just not a visual person. But I have to admit I love J’s chest. But, on the other hand, if she looked different, I really wouldn’t care.

15. Muffled or loud? As in you.
Ha ha! Well, my neighbors would say loud because our walls are super thin.

16. Name the most unusual place you've "done it".
Well, the car is one, but my favorite was in the woods when we were in college. Oh, in the shower in the college dorm -- I forgot about that one. J is going to KILL ME for this post!

No comments: