Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our Weekend


Bought two Aqua Globes this weekend on sale at Walmart. My mother swears by these things. One is for our lemon tree, so that I don't kill it. Now I have to get a plant to go with the other one. Wish they made miniature ones for Bonsai plants.
If someone could please give me a quick rundown on how to post pictures in the middle of your post, I would appreciate it. I have tried cutting and pasting; that didn't work. I have tried hitting the "add image" icon in the middle of a post; that didn't work. My pictures ALWAYS show up at the beginning of my posts.
This weekend we mainly relaxed. We did go to church this morning for the first time in a long time. Not many people there because of the holiday, I guess.
Tomorrow I have an interview at 10:30, so please pray for me. This time I am determined not to get my hopes up. If some of my Houston readers get a reference call, PLEASE give me a positive reference! LOL
In the afternoon I am meeting K19 at the college to talk to them about financial aid. Then doing schoolwork with K15.
Tuesday I am taking the girls and a friend to Schlitterbahn in Galveston. I just found out tonight that my girls can no longer have friends over to spend the night. I had not known that before. Makes sense, though, since there is only a man there. Now I am back to feeling very guilty again for taking yet another childhood enjoyment out of their lives.
I would like to shout out to two people today:
V - I am praying for you and Katie Rose (that's her dog that is ill)
L - I am praying for you, too, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRL!!!
Oh, I just realized something. I forgot to tell you that J and I gave Tana away last Saturday to a family of four soon to be five. We won't go into why she is no longer here and how difficult it was to let her go. It was just not the right time or place for us to have a pooch right now. Suffice to say they have renamed her, and she is doing well there.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I believe I have recovered sufficiently from your ass in the trash to let you know about the pics LMAO.
Once it is uploaded you click on the pic and move it around by dragging it B.
Took me a while to figure it out too.