Friday, March 6, 2009

Not a Clue What to Write

Today is a day when I have no clue what I am going to write. Usually, I have it planned at least a few minutes before I start typing. So I am going to type whatever comes into my mind, okay? Here it goes.

I am going to describe a few of my favorite home videos that I can remember.
1. A video of my grandmother in Florida stealing some green tomatoes from a field and stowing them in the trunk so that she would not get caught. (You are not allowed to pick the green ones in those pick-your-own places)
2. My 18-yr-old when she was about one, in a walker in the backyard. She hit a hole and fell over in slow motion.
3. An 8 mm movie of our neighbor over our fence and cutting down my mother's favorite bushes because she was mad at my parents.
4. My grandfather blowing smoke in his niece's ear to cure her earache.
5. Any videos of me and my brother together. We were once close; we just didn't know it at the time.

My least favorite video: It's on J's phone. Ha ha!

No comments: