Monday, March 9, 2009

Text Message Survey

1. Take your cell phone.
2. Open your txt messege inbox.
3. Answer the questions with a first sentence of the txt messege that has arrived.
4. Question 1 - First sentence from the first messege.
5. Question 2 - First sentence from the second messege, etc...

1. What would you say if your significant other was unfaithful?
Yeah, I did.
2. What do you always say to your best friend?
Love you, too. :o)
3. What is first thing you say when your friend is hit by a bus?
Okay
4 What is the worst thing you could say to your enemy?
Okay
5 What does your mother say before you go to sleep?
Okay
6 What would you scream if you won over a million in lottery?
Not eating with me?
7 What would you say to God if you met him/her?
Oh, boy.
8 What would you like to hear the most?
I am leaving Kroger. On the way home.
9 What will be your last words?
I'm sorry, Babe. Are you going home?

2 comments:

CJ said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog! I am adding you to my bookmark and will be back when I have some time to actually read through your entries...I don't like to be rushed when I devour a new blog!

Maria said...

That was really clever...unfortunately I don't have any text on my cell phone. Yep. I am a dinosaur.