Saturday, March 14, 2009

Our Saturday

Today is going to be a fun-filled, busy day (I hope)! We are going to J's bank to get BOTH OUR NAMES put into her account. Woohoo!!! One more step! Then we are going to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo to see Josh Turner. There are two of his songs that have always made me think of J. I can't wait until he sings them so I can sing them to her!!!!

I am on the mend, I think. I just hope the weather is not too bad because yesterday it was definitely hurting my chest when I breathed!

I have a job interview Wednesday. People, I REALLY want another job, and I think I would really enjoy this one. Plus, it would be in an environment where I would probably not have to hide my sexuality, and that is very important to me right now. So whatever you do, pray, meditate, send positive thoughts, please send them my way Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. central time. I have to present a 3-5 minute Power Point, so that is what I will be working on this weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

best of luck with the PP presentation--if you're as good a speaker as you are a writer, you should do great! am sending you good vibes for a fantastic interview, too. happy wednesday!