Friday, April 17, 2009

More About Me

1. My ex… is a good father.
2. Maybe I should… get pregnant.
3. I love… J and my kids.
4. People would say that I’m… quiet until you get to know me.
5. I don’t understand why…people are so mean to each other.
6. When I wake up in the morning… I want to go back to sleep.
7. I lost my… ring that my mother gave me for my 30th birthday.
8. Life is full of… challenges.
9. My past…is embarrassing.
10. I get annoyed by…people who brag.
11. Parties are… intimidating.
12. I wish life was not… so complicated.
13. Dogs are… people in disguise.
14. Cats are… not my favorite people.
15. Tomorrow is…hopefully, not Sunday.
16. I have a low tolerance for… guilt.
17. If I had a million dollars… I would feed hungry children. No one should go to bed hungry.
18. I’m totally terrified… of losing J.
19. My partner… is the most amazing person I have ever known.
20. My life is… fulfilling.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Love reading these. A little glimpse into your life. Thanks for sharing. :)