Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stupid Comment Award

Reporting on the death of 8-yr-old Sandra Cantu, CNN reports:

While the cause of Sandra's death has not been determined, police consider it a homicide because of the location of her body.

How STUPID is that? She was found in a piece of luggage. What else could it possibly be? Suicide?

Ugh.

On another note, we have cameras all over our school grounds. Someone needs to be watching them. There is a toddler teacher that needs to be reprimanded big time. She had better watch out because I am watching her. She is a ticking time bomb as far as I'm concerned.

On an even more unrelated note: News in the media has prompted me to think up another novel in my head. For those of you who have not yet read my first one, feel free to e-mail me for a copy. I haven't decided if I want to write another one; it is soooo much work! And I haven't really finished up the first one yet! The ending is reallllly cheesy, and I so wanted to change it before I attempted another one.

No comments: