Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday

I'm off of work, have a lot to do, but am home. I'm not really sick sick, but I didn't get much sleep last night. Can't get rid of this cough. Kept J up all night coughing, and she had to go to work. I feel terrible for her. Well, at least she gets to go visit her friends today at lunch; that will be fun for her.

This week we are having:

Monday: chicken and rice
Tuesday: pork chops
Wednesday: homemade pizza
Thursday: Christmas with our families
Friday: leftovers (lol)

If anyone else wants to let me know what they are having, maybe it will inspire me to cook something new. Right now I am not being very creative in the cooking department. I need to make soup. I am hoping (hint, hint) that there is a soup pot in one of my packages. Or a crockpot. Love ya, J! Can't wait until you get home. (You guys know that she checks this blog everyday when she is sitting in Houston traffic.) I thinks she likes to read about how madly in love with her I am!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh how prescious! I make hambuger helper! lol so i can't help you with anything new! lol